The whole month of December was a bit of a bust. With all the holiday's and the cold I just was not feeling the motivation and on top of it all I had to put my cat down because she really started struggling over the christmas holiday. She couldn't walk and she went blind most likely due to blood clots. So I just didn't get as much running or any other physical exercise as I would have liked. I still did a December pic even though there is no real difference. I weigh the same and my measurements are the same as they were in november. I could see that as a good thing though. My November pic was before all of the holidays and the December pic is after most of the holidays (it was before New Year's Eve) and I didn't gain any weight even with all the extra goodies and sleeping in. Well, sleeping in as much as you can when you have a cat that needs an insulin shot every morning at the same time. I've sadly reached a point in my life where I call 7 AM sleeping in. I had a hard time staying up till midnight on New Year's and as soon as it was over I turned off everything and was out by 12:15.
Anyway, I've come to the conclusion after a few months that I'm just gonna run every day. I don't really like doing the cross training and I find on those mornings I don't want to get out of bed and I can easily find excuses to not do it but I really enjoy the running. I have no problem getting out for a freezing morning run. So that's what it's gonna be for a little while. Maybe after I've made it a more solid habit I'll start adding in some strength training in the afternoons. I just have no motivation to do it in the morning and I decided to use my mornings for something I actually like doing.
I will say there is a difference from September to December of about 10lbs. Not a lot but still an improvement.


Comments
Post a Comment