I decided to do this once a month instead of once a week. Mainly because I'm using this to track progress. I've upped my run/walk times to 6 min run/ 2 min walk and next week I'll up the runs by another 30 seconds. I also took a picture and I'll post the side by side comparisons. There is a difference and I've lost a few lbs since my last update but I think the biggest reason the difference is noticeable is because I'm wearing a tighter shirt. I decided to go all black this morning. Well, not so much decided as just threw on my only pair of clean workout clothes. Aslo black is slimming right? 

It feels like I'm posting one of those "this is how it started/ this is how its going" pics. I guess I kinda am but I'm doing it here not on social media. No one reads this...

Side note: I accidentally swapped oct and sep pics they're so similar it was hard to tell. Oops. 


Comments